Team Contingency Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CG team forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Congrats lads. League 2 here we come. all the work you did early paid off.
Sunday new match. well done on wed as well.
Good job, keep it up!

TiG match thurs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Denty
Admin
Admin

TiG match thurs Empty
PostSubject: TiG match thurs   TiG match thurs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:51 am

well i can't really make a proper report having been subbed out but i know the following.

we lost the 1st map 2-1. should have won it really. one of those ultra close ultra campy ctf affairs coupled with shotty timing out.

won the demo 2-1 having taken every map to 1-1 and getting more kills.

lost the 2nd ctf 2-0 after a draw in the 2nd round. like i said. it was close and we should have had a better chance but its what comes and goes. we'd get that on another day.
Back to top Go down
https://quantumgaming.forumotion.co.uk
lap12345
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

TiG match thurs Empty
PostSubject: Re: TiG match thurs   TiG match thurs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:38 pm

On the demo we worked well as a team protecting each others back. We deserved to win this and i feel we won it quite comfortably even though it kept going to 1-1 we still were in control.

With the last ctf. The first time it was 1-1 and right at the end we were about to capture the flag but one of their players somehow killed i think it was MK and amino and they got their flag back with like 30 secs to go. We were pretty pissed off at this time and i think we lost because of this. We were just pissed off at not getting that flag and then when it restarted me and acid couldnt here MK for quite a bit. We were really unlucky in the ctf and they went up 2 nil in the first half of the 2nd round. One of their players never seemed to die i think it was pride but honestly he just wouldnt fuckin die. After they got 2 we knew we had to attack and so amino said we need to all attack i thought this was pretty stupid as no one would be protecting the flag. We all went like one way at the start and they killed all 3 of them, then we just tried to attack constantly but they just wouldnt die and we were really down hearted. But overall i enjoyed the game except we lost. Also shame MK and amino left.

They left because we lost to shit teams, but we will just have to beat them on cg they shit
Back to top Go down
xDutchxEaglex
Sergeant
Sergeant

TiG match thurs Empty
PostSubject: Re: TiG match thurs   TiG match thurs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:36 am

Why did I got subbed? I wanted to play the CTF back again, I like that mode..
Back to top Go down
lap12345
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

TiG match thurs Empty
PostSubject: Re: TiG match thurs   TiG match thurs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:21 am

Wasnt my decision and probably because you came bottom but i dont know
Back to top Go down
NATT_THE_GREAT

TiG match thurs Empty
PostSubject: Re: TiG match thurs   TiG match thurs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:09 am

unlucky boys, CoDCrazy is too beast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TiG match thurs Empty
PostSubject: Re: TiG match thurs   TiG match thurs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TiG match thurs
Page 1 of 1