Team Contingency Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CG team forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Congrats lads. League 2 here we come. all the work you did early paid off.
Sunday new match. well done on wed as well.
Good job, keep it up!

Monday ladder mathc vs bR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Denty
Admin
Admin

Monday ladder mathc vs bR Empty
PostSubject: Monday ladder mathc vs bR   Monday ladder mathc vs bR Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:10 pm

well it was a fairly close game.

owned in the first demo. duno what happened. 2nd demo we took the most kills and still couldn't plant.
0-2

CTF was much better. once we got good strats down we owned teh field. good work by all here. especially dutch who defended very well.

SND was a tale of 2 halves, acid had a game that almost noone could beat. going 11-4. meanwhile me amino and stripey only got between 1-3 kills.

overall not a bad loss. Demo is by fasr our weakest mode. more work needs to be done on SND as well by me and some other players.
Back to top Go down
https://quantumgaming.forumotion.co.uk
mk1994
Corporal
Corporal

Monday ladder mathc vs bR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday ladder mathc vs bR   Monday ladder mathc vs bR Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:15 pm

wish i could have made the SnD i reckon i would have made a difference since i raped the karachi SnD scrim b4 the cg.. n what pissed me off was that we had to wait 15 minutes for the gb playoff to get started and we ended up beating them in like 25minutes): i was kinda gutted i missed out the SnD WP Acid on the SnD ul rest...
Back to top Go down

Monday ladder mathc vs bR
Page 1 of 1