Team Contingency Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CG team forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Congrats lads. League 2 here we come. all the work you did early paid off.
Sunday new match. well done on wed as well.
Good job, keep it up!

Poonilization's App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
poonilization

Poonilization's App Empty
PostSubject: Poonilization's App   Poonilization's App Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:52 pm

Name:Aquib
PSN:Poonilization
past experiance:been playing gamebattles since call of duty 4
Headset: bluetooth mic
Favorite game mode:Demo/Dom/S&D
KD: (for reference only)2.50 or summit like that
further info: im in mk1994s clan, i work really well with him and have been in his clan for a few years now Smile
Back to top Go down
mk1994
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Poonilization's App   Poonilization's App Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:55 pm

denty give him a trial xD he's good player n sound lad, also listens n communicates well
Back to top Go down
lap12345
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Poonilization's App   Poonilization's App Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:57 pm

Well you wont be joining or even having a trial untill you get a headset. You cant play as a team without a headset for example. If he is planting at A and your at B but you saw him planting at A. One of your team mates is over at A but you cant tell him due to not having a headset. So you have to run all the way over their but you wont get their in time and they plant and win coz u dont have a headset. Play against you in that clan war v D!3 our record was amazing so gd XD. You sniped alot which no one snipes and after the headquarters i cant remember how will you did as i was concentrating on winning to much lol Razz

to sum that up, no mic no trial: Denty
Back to top Go down
lap12345
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Poonilization's App   Poonilization's App Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:57 pm

speak in chat x
Back to top Go down
mk1994
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Poonilization's App   Poonilization's App Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:04 pm

ight 2 things 2 put with what u said lap hes a sick quickscoper and he only ever snipes when we play teams with horrible records... n no offence lap but we absulutly ownt u even with him sniping any1 good and he wouldnt have sniped n he thought by headset it ment a gaming headset... so he put dont need 1 but he has1... y u being so touchy dude if u agree tht im gd enuff to be in the team so is he
Back to top Go down
lap12345
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Poonilization's App   Poonilization's App Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:08 pm

How was that touchy and tbh you didnt own us though did you. You beat us on headquarters wasnt raped as if it was raped would of been 250-0 or sumin considering we got score we didnt get raped. If you owned us on tht we owned u on tdm with me going 16-4 and we won easy. The sabo we nearly planted but you got the kill just b4 i killed u then later on u planted it and won. How is that ownage if it was ownage you would of whooped us 2-0 we would of got no score in headquarters or barley anything and we would of got raped in tdm and same as sabo. When we didnt get raped in sabo as we nearly planted and had alot of gd chances.

I also aint being touche i dont how the fuck that post that i posted was being touche tbh. I was just saying how it is and thats the truth.

touchy. nice to see neither of you can spell.
Back to top Go down
mk1994
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Poonilization's App   Poonilization's App Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:12 pm

lap we wernt even trying as i said he was sniping spinksy was knifing and me and sgt wer taking it a little serious. Tdm and sabo r my clans weak points but sabo we win most time and TDM is just shit campfest... cant stand it u camped the back factory on derail till u had big enuff lead. n 4get it im not gettin into arguement leaving it up to denty but denty ima tell u hes gr8 players ur loss if u dont get him in m8.
Back to top Go down
Denty
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poonilization's App   Poonilization's App Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:27 am

lap had a bit of a melt there...

anyway as always, add me. cheears

now stop being pricks and get along.
Back to top Go down
https://quantumgaming.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poonilization's App   Poonilization's App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poonilization's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum