Team Contingency Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CG team forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Congrats lads. League 2 here we come. all the work you did early paid off.
Sunday new match. well done on wed as well.
Good job, keep it up!

COD4 the best ever game made?

Go down 
+2
Denty
KoReYx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KoReYx

COD4 the best ever game made? Empty
PostSubject: COD4 the best ever game made?   COD4 the best ever game made? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:19 pm

I think so i love it mw2 is goood but its just the same old shit but with cod4 it never gets old.

Only good thing about MW2 is GB and CG.

(merged your topics.) Denty
Back to top Go down
Denty
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: COD4 the best ever game made?   COD4 the best ever game made? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:28 pm

Cod4 was great, yeah, but it's been improved by IW and now mw2 is better than it. i do think cod4 was/is a classic game and will be remembered. but mw2 is better, not by much. but the 2 years it has over cod4 mean it is infact better.
Back to top Go down
https://quantumgaming.forumotion.co.uk
lap12345
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: COD4 the best ever game made?   COD4 the best ever game made? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Nah nohing will ever be as good as cod4. It was the start of the generation and it will always be the greasst because all the games will just be the same as it but they will ty an enhance it but it gets boring coz we have already played cod4 lols
Back to top Go down
xDutchxEaglex
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: COD4 the best ever game made?   COD4 the best ever game made? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:00 am

In my opinion CoD:MW2 is the better game over CoD4. Your weaponchoice is increased, your killstreakchoice has increased, the graphs are better. What's better in cod4?

I also think that the campaign of MW2 is off the hook. It was like a film, very nice. And you got specops in MW2. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Denty
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: COD4 the best ever game made?   COD4 the best ever game made? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:57 am

yeah like dutchy said. cod4's a classic, but classics alwasy get improved upon. it was revolutionary, but it's been bettered.

it'll be retro in 10 years, like UT and CS and SOCOM are now.
Back to top Go down
https://quantumgaming.forumotion.co.uk
lap12345
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: COD4 the best ever game made?   COD4 the best ever game made? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:54 am

Yes and no

Mw2 is a better game play in the ways like you said yes such s killstreaks but it isnt better in the way about the leaderboards and shit like that. Also the mw2 host migration isnt the best. Conncection is shit should just have it on a seprate server like on MAG.

It made a better game but they just have to many shit stuff such the leaderboards. I mean they could easily reset it they said they could of earlier and stopped all this shit with the hackersbut they didnt. Their is also the fact it just aint enjoyable
Back to top Go down
Scottyy
Trooper
Trooper

PostSubject: Re: COD4 the best ever game made?   COD4 the best ever game made? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:04 pm

yesshhhhh Wink
Back to top Go down
AMG44
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: COD4 the best ever game made?   COD4 the best ever game made? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:13 pm

nahhh but it's good tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COD4 the best ever game made?   COD4 the best ever game made? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD4 the best ever game made?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Contingency Boards :: Off Topic :: MW2 Discussion-
Jump to: