Team Contingency Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CG team forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Congrats lads. League 2 here we come. all the work you did early paid off.
Sunday new match. well done on wed as well.
Good job, keep it up!

New games?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Denty
Admin
Admin

New games? Empty
PostSubject: New games?   New games? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:55 am

erm i was just lookign at contenders for new games for us to play...

lead and gold looks a good bet. kind of like an online only call of juarez. its only 15 quid off the store but its a good wild west online only shooter. i might buy it due to me liking that kind of thing.

red dead redemption has the same feel. but its a retail release so naturally it's gonna cost more...

then we've got split second. which kinda looks like a more awesome hybrid of burnout and GT5. as opposed to blur on xbox where you've got wipeout and midnight club mixing...

not that blur's abd of course. it has a great online and it's coming to ps3 2 weeks after xbox so it should be ok.

end of may gives us alpha protocol. a spy game which looks to be awesome. a bit like mass effect i think....

adn to finish off May we have R.U.S.E which im gonna bacng on about im sure when it comes out and "pure football" which is looking to take over the ld "TIF" boys like me. you cn do deliberate dives. injure players and anything else you'd like to do on a sunday league pitch. but in teh premier league!

well tahts a round of for the next month or so. pot up if you're gonna get/rent any of these or you want to buy another!
Back to top Go down
https://quantumgaming.forumotion.co.uk

New games?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Contingency Boards :: Off Topic :: All Games Discussion-
Jump to: