Team Contingency Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CG team forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Congrats lads. League 2 here we come. all the work you did early paid off.
Sunday new match. well done on wed as well.
Good job, keep it up!

About you!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Denty
Admin
Admin

About you!! Empty
PostSubject: About you!!   About you!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:32 am

Just give a small explanation of who you are: how you're here and what you do!

example:

I'm denty, i'm from sheffield (steel city) and i'm a student at 6th form. My intrests are a wide variety of sports, (i play quite a few, albeit badly), cars, games (obviously), quizzes, and photography.

I'm here because i like gaming. and i got bored of just playing on my own and liked to play with people and eventually actually got good (though getting carried makes me smile a bit)

obviosuly im some sort of megalomanic and want to take over the world, Shocked due to me putting a lot of time in doing this and micromanaging everything. being somewhat of a perfectionist helps too.

also, any questions you have for me i'll be happy to answer. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://quantumgaming.forumotion.co.uk
xDutchxEaglex
Sergeant
Sergeant

About you!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About you!!   About you!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:14 am

I'm xDutchxEaglex, RL: Kevin.

17 years old, currently in my final year in highschool (I think, it's different here). I'd like to become an airliner pilot after this, and I've passed all my tests for the KLM Flight Academy already.

My hobbies are gaming and playing sports, especially basketball. I also like playing football with my friends and tennis with my dad. I also like watching F1

also, any questions you have for me i'll be happy to answer Razz
Back to top Go down
lap12345
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

About you!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About you!!   About you!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:15 am

Im Lap12345 my rl name is Luke

Im 17 yrs old and im in my last year at college which im doing a sports course National certificate yr 2 if you know it lol. I should and will get 2 B's at A level standard. But i dont know what im going to do after college.

My hobbies are Football, ps3ing, and going out with mates. I like to play tennis with mates and stuff im not the best but me and my mates are all average so its a good game.

I also support the great MANCHESTER UNITED XD
Back to top Go down
Scottyy
Trooper
Trooper

About you!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About you!!   About you!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:01 pm

im just to sexy Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About you!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About you!!   About you!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About you!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Contingency Boards :: Off Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: